Inspection & testing
installations and equipment in operation
Buildings, equipment and products must be subject to regulatory or non-regulatory controls, testing or inspections, based on norms, standards or your own requirements.
The testing missions of installations and equipment concern materials, equipment or installations "in service", i.e. in the operational phase which extends over the entire period of use: from their installation or commissioning to their disposal, destruction or requalification.
These missions consist of one or more services allowing:
- to assess compliance or maintenance of compliance
- to carry out diagnoses or measurements
- to provide you with technical assistance in restarting or complying with regulatory or non-regulatory standards
To this end, these services generally verify that safety and protection rules have been taken into account during installation, commissioning or use.
Bureau Veritas experts are able to carry out most of the verifications requested of you and meet the requirements imposed by the Labour Code, the Environment Code, the safety regulations for establishments open to the public or specific insurance rules or standards.
We are able to:
- Check your buildings
- Check your equipment (electrical installation, fire protection installation, elevator, lifting equipment, machine, radiation, pressure equipment, leisure equipment, etc.)
- Inspect your systems and processes against many repositories
We have authorizations in the form of approvals, accreditations or notifications throughout the African continent, allowing us to carry out our missions.
Guaranteeing installations and equipment in good condition of conformity and/or functioning to all persons having them: employees, tenants or the public, are part of your responsibility as an employer, owner or operator.
Managing your civil and criminal liability, ensuring the safety of your teams, guaranteeing the integrity of your processes and assets, preserving your assets or protecting your environment are your daily challenges.
We assist you in:
- Identifying your obligations
- Conducting mandatory and voluntary regulatory audits
- Implementing compliance actions
- Validating compliance restoration